Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! I got started on this a little late....I'm 5 months old now! Well, it takes a while to learn to type, ya know? Life has been pretty good so far. I'm up to 14 pounds and 2 feet tall. Mommy has started giving me solids now. YUM!! Well...except for green beans. They aren't so great. So far I've had peaches (my fav!), sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots, and green beans. Oh and of course cereal. What's up with that stuff anyway? It tastes like my blanket.

Daddy has started tossing me around and I love it! Don't worry Great Grandma Oates, he's very careful! I just laugh and laugh. My own personal amusement park! How cool is that??

My big brother Zac is still talking to me in that funny squeaky voice of his. I think it's great! He always makes me smile. I've started to whack him in the face and grab his ears and hair. I figure I better get away with it while I can!! He really loves me...I can tell! And I love him too! It's great having a big brother like him!

As for Mommy, well I've got her wrapped around my little finger. She just adores me. I get whatever I want.....except for some of her food that I've been eying up. Why can't I have meatloaf, waffles, breakfast burritos, or ice cream anyway?? She keeps saying I'm not ready yet or old enough yet. No fair! At least I can have my peaches....yummy yummy peaches!

2 comments:

KathySacco said...

You are so talented at your tender age! I think you are very cute and so very blessed with such wonderful family who love you so much. God bless you.

Aunt Kathy

Boo said...

Maybe you need a few more years to get the hang of it, or maybe it's just me...but did you know this blog entry was made in the year 2010??